Warsaw by Night – our amazing photowalk :)
Dates and sign-up info:
If you are decided to join, let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or call us: +48 662 222 232 (Tomasz)
We meet at METRO Centrum Kopernika station (nearby to Syrenka statue at the Vistula river bank) at 19:00.
There is pretty much car parking space around, so you can leave your car at the start. We will come back there around 23:30
We will start at 19:00. You can leave your car at the start.
- We will have photographic tour with Tomasz Puchalski’s guided shooting of:
- Sunset at Vistula river
- Evening light at the Royal Castle square
- Krakowskie Przedmieście by Night
- Bridges of Warsaw by Night, incl. Śląsko–Dąbrowski, Świętokrzyski
- And many, many more beautiful sights to take a picture or two :)
- We will finish our tour around 23:30 at start location (Centrum Kopernika METRO station)
What do you need to bring along:
- Your digital camera
- Wide angle lens (could be a kit 18–55 one)
- Since we will walk quite a lot so have a comfortable wear and good shoes
- Should you have any questions regarding equipment, feel free to call me at +48 662 222 232 prior to the event, I will be happy to clear any doubts…
Costs of participation:
- 250,0 zł, can be paid by cash at the start of the workshop.